Sales Manager for Europe and North America
>>The position has been filled. We thank all applicants for applying this position.>>
Sintrol looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a strong background in industrial instrumentation and measurement equipment sales. In this position you will be responsible for managing and supporting our existing Distributor network in Europe and developing our market share in the US. You will also perform direct sales to large OEM accounts.
You will experience a flexible and stimulating working environment of a family owned business. We will give you space to develop your own initiatives and you will be part of a great international team.
The position is permanent, based at Sintrol in Helsinki and you will report to the Business Unit Director.
Key Tactical Responsibilities:
- Identify and appoint new Distribution channels in Europe and USA.
- Develop and perform a management system to endeavour our existing distributors to maximum performance.
- Manage own sales portfolio of global OEM customers.
- Collect market information and analyse customer feedback thus supporting our product development.
- Undertake networking to senior levels in appropriate market sectors.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for sales to assigned distributors and key accounts.
- Develop US market share with existing and new distribution channels.
- Develop monthly sales territory and account reports and action plans to achieve assigned targets.
- Develop sales leads into profitable accounts and profitable growth.
- Support distributors by all means.
- Perform customer site visits, telephone contacts, trade seminars and shows, product demonstrations/evaluations, customer seminars and channel management.
- Provide technical support to clients, senior management, operations and quality management.
- Find technical solutions for our distributors and OEM customers.
- Prepare bids and tenders.
- Use of CRM including management of accounts, contacts, activities, and sales pipeline.
Technical, Commercial & Personal Qualifications:
- The educational background would be ideally an engineer's degree in instrumentation, process automation or mechanical engineering.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
- The incumbent need to have a passion for selling and be target and success oriented.
- 5 - 10 years' experience in sales and distributor management.
- Effective communication and good organisation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and time effective.
- Language skills: Very good English is a must, French language would be beneficial.
- Ability to travel up to 40 % - 60 % within assigned territory.
- Competitive base salary.
- Quarterly paid commission and incentives.
- Well organized Company Healthcare.
- Cell phone and Notebook.
It would be highly appreciated if you send us your printed application and CV in English language including salary expectation until 7th January to the following address:
Sintrol OySales Manager for Europe and North AmericaRuosilantie 1500390 Helsinki
We thank all applicants who respond, we will contact you as soon as we short listed for an interview.
Sintrol Oy was founded in 1975 specializing in measurement solutions focused on environmental and industrial applications. Since 1993, Sintrol has grown into one of the world's largest dust monitor manufacturers. Sintrol's Instruments are based on state of the art technology and are verified by Finland's foremost technical universities. Sintrol provides high quality solutions and dust measuring devices to dozens of industries, including applications in process and metallurgical industry, power generation, cement plants, food processing, equipment manufacturers amongst others.